A sunny weekend away with mates and music? A showcase of the best new bands making music all over the country? Local produce, beer and wine? Big mountains, huge sounds and a beautiful, chilled-out vibe?
What’s not to love?
We’re bringing you the second annual Grampians Music Festival and it’s going to be huge! Get your tickets before it’s too late.
GMF is for all music lovers so we’ve created a number of ticket options to suit all budgets and schedules.
We offer a range of tickets and kids under 12 are free.
Here are our ticket options:
Two-day ticket @ $175.00 +GST +BF
The two-day ticket allows you to attend the festival on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 February 2018.
Three-day ticket @ $195.00 +GST +BF
The three-day ticket allows you to attend the festival on all three days, from 2 – 4 February 2018.
One-day ticket for Friday night Best of the West @ $175.00 +GST +BF
The one-day ticket for Best of the West allows you to attend the festival on Friday 2 February 2018.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS!
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A change in personal circumstances of the Festival ticket holder does not entitle the return or exchange of the Festival ticket.
- Festival tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the Festival ticket holder, whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser. Programming is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Festival tickets will not be replaced.
- Festival tickets only provide access to the areas as indicated by signage at the event.
- Professional audio visual cameras (including but not limited to all cameras with a detachable lens) are only permitted with written permission from the Festival publicist. A copy of the written permission must be presented at the time of a request by Festival staff; failure to do so will result in the equipment being cloaked until the end of the Festival. Grampians Music Festival reserves the right to classify an audio visual device as a professional camera and/or as a device used for a professional purpose and therefore a banned item. Grampians Music Festival reserves the right to remove a Festival ticket holder if they are in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
- Festival tickets must be presented at the entry to the festival on the first valid day of the ticket. The ticket will then be swapped for a wristband. The wristband must be worn at all times around the wrist of the Festival ticket holder when at the Grampians Music Festival during gate open times. Festival tickets are strictly not transferable and cannot be shared. All visitors are required to stop and show their wristband when requested by Festival staff.
- Entry to the Festival site is only permitted to Festival ticket holders who agree to have their bags searched on entry for glass, alcohol, and other banned items.
- Entry to the Festival site is only permitted to Festival ticket holders who agree to the terms and conditions and the Festival policies, viewable at grampiansmusicfestival.com. Grampians Music Festival reserves the right to evict any person who does not comply with the terms and conditions and/or does not comply with the Festival policies and/or is involved in an illegal activity.
- Grampians Music Festival has the right to use any photos, film or other recordings taken of people or things whilst attending the Festival for presentation, promotional or other Grampians Music Festival purposes in perpetuity.
- Some of the artists appearing may use lyrics, language, gestures or symbols whilst entertaining that some people may find offensive. If such language or behaviour may concern you, please do not attend.
- Children under 12 are free. Everyone else needs a Festival ticket to gain entry. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a Legal Guardian at all times. There are no concessions or discounts. These terms and conditions and the Festival policies apply also to persons under 18.
- Grampians Music Festival takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- If you have a viral or bacterial illness please stay at home, to keep from infecting others.
- Festival ticket holders acknowledge that participating in a Festival has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. In the event of injury or illness Grampians Music Festival may, at the cost of the Festival ticket holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Festival ticket holder.
- Entry is at the Festival ticket holder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary and Grampians Music Festival takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise.
- Swimming in the dams or elsewhere is strictly not permitted.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Festival ticket holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release Grampians Music Festival, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Festival ticket holder’s participation in the event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may change at any time without notice.
WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. “Gross negligence” is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations 2004.